Pat had a conference to go to out in San Diego, CA in the beginning of March, so Johnny and I packed our bags and headed out there with Pat as well as my friend, Blair! While Pat went to his conference, Johnny, Blair & I went to the San Diego Zoo, La Jolla Cove, Seaport Village, Downtown San Diego, Coronado, and Sea World! We had a great vacation, including Johnny...but I know he's happy to be home because the first morning we were back at home, we were heading down the stairs and he said "Ohhhh....WOW!" :)
It was a vacation of many firsts...Johnny's first plane ride, Johnny's first time in the Pacific Ocean, Johnny & Pat's first visit to Disneyland, etc.! Many special memories...definitely a trip we will never forget!
Enjoy!
Love,
Angie, Pat & Johnny
![]() |
| Another free picture slideshow by Smilebox |


No comments:
Post a Comment