Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Summer...

Boy, does time fly by fast, or what?!?! It's been almost 3 months since I've posted something on our blog, so I need to catch you up on what has gone on! We've had a great summer! The beginning flew by with Pat being deployed down in LA for the entire month of July, but Johnny and I kept pretty busy with visits up to NJ!
In August, Pat and I were busy getting the house together and having wonderful visits with Mit, Pop, Paula, Grandma, Aunt Pam, and the girls! We went to the Williamsburg Outlets, the Virginia Zoological Park, the beach at Dam Neck (VA Beach), and visited Daddy at his office!
Johnny is now pulling himself up on EVERYTHING, walking (with some help from the couch), waving, squinting (we call it his "funny face"), mimicking almost everything we do, putting his arms up to the sky to show "how big" he is, using his pointer finger to show that he's going to be "1" soon, chasing (and being chased by) Daddy, and just being a fun, and happy little boy! Johnny has been to the beach about 5 times this summer and LOVES being in the ocean! He also likes the sand, but Mommy doesn't let him get too close because it immediately goes right in his mouth! We can't believe that in only 6 more weeks he is going to be 1 year old! (I have a tear in my eye just thinking about it!)
Here are just a few pictures that we have captured this summer of the things we have done, places we have been to, and accomplishes Johnny has made over the past two months...enjoy!
Love,
Angie, Pat & Johnny

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Free scrapbook made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment